Some insight into my process:
- Everything starts in my sketchbook.
- Then I throw it into photoshop, and put some colors in.
- Once I have a general idea of what I want, I’ll pick a color palette, and start fleshing it out in flatter colors.
- Flesh the figure out
- I will change hairstyles/accessories/wardrobes several times.
- For my cocktail recipe book I’ve been using the same textures, so I throw those on once I feel good about the piece.
- Then I put in the cocktail recipe.
- Repeat steps 3-7, then I have a spread!